- Larger capacity than the 1-liter WindBurner Stove System lets you make bigger meals and boil more water
- Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold
- Integrated 1.8-liter pot with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle
- 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design and internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions
- All-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly, leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure
- Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot / personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy
- Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) fuel canister (not included), folding canister stand and PackTowl inside the pot; extra full-size bowl snaps to the outside
- Lid with drinking and straining ports; insulated cozy with handle; folding canister stand
- Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner skillet and hanging kit (sold separately)
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
Made in USA.
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||
110g canister: 1 hr. 35 min.
|Average Boil Time||
1 liter: 4 min. 30 sec.
8 x 5 x 5 inches
|Liquid Capacity (L)||
|Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)||
60.9 fluid ounces
1 lb. 3.9 oz.
Windburner 1.8L – 07298 BLACK