Three doesn’t have to be a crowd.
When you and a couple of friends are ready to lay your heads down after an arduous hike into the backcountry, you’ll be glad you have the spacious and sturdy Marmot Tungsten 3P Tent to crawl into. With a design that maximizes living space, this roomy tent won’t leave you feeling like you’re sharing a bivy sack with two other musky campers.
Zone construction creates vertical walls that increase sleeping and storage space without adding bulk, relieving you of the cramped conditions that most backpacking tents offer. Two D-shaped doors make for stealthy ins and outs throughout the night, and two vestibules provide plenty of dry storage space for you and both your friends’ camping gear. Sturdy Velocity HD poles withstand howling winds when you’re hunkered down in exposed terrain, and the robust fabrics are treated to repel downpours. Marmot also included a footprint that allows you to set the tent up using just the fly, poles, and footprint to create an ultralight minimalist shelter during light and fast missions.
- Sturdy and spacious shelter for backpacking trips
- Zone construction creates a roomier sleeping area
- Waterproof fly and floor keep rain and water at bay
- No-see-um mesh maintains airflow while keeping bugs out
- Footprint included for a fast-pitch option
- Color-coded clips, poles, and fly for quick set up
- Lamp Shade pocket secures headlamp for ambient lighting
- Interior pockets for small gear organization