Spey casting is a great fly fishing technique that allows anglers to fish areas where a single-hand rod might face challenges. Spey casting allows for anglers to cover larger distances with little to no backcast. Spey casting is an ideal way to fish for steelhead and salmon and is becoming more and more popular each year!
What To Bring
- We Strongly Encourage You To Bring Your Own Rod
- A limited number of rods will be available, if you don’t have your own. You may have to share with others in the class if you borrow a rod.
- Please bring waders or be prepared to wet wade
- Please show up at Red Fox Outfitters. We will then walk or drive to water for the second half of the lesson. If you can, show up a little early to get set up and settled in before the class.
- Minimum Recommended Age: 14
- A fishing license is not required
***Please Note – This class will be weather dependent. If weather is poor, we will contact you to reschedule. ***